Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Don't you just love Christmas

Sorry for the late Christmas post. Been very busy setting up my jewellery and print shop. Thought I would post some photos, got back in to using my SLR camera and so glad I did. I miss using it, it always brings out such nice photographs. Using the camera for my blog more often to, because it looks more professional. Or Instagram because I just love the classic effects you can use on iPhone :)





Hope everyone has had a great Christmas and got lots and lots of great gifts :P I definitely have, was nice to get away from Manchester and be with the family. But do want to get back in to the working environment again lol. Been doing lots of illustrations since I've been home, can't wait to scan those in and get them up to sell.

With Love,
Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment