Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

I ordered a Pink Flamingo & a Mushroom

I can't stop buying Barry M nail-varnishes. I personally think they're the best ones out there. With a wide range of colours it's hard not to say no. I went down to Boots in Exeter, was mainly just window shopping, but you always find an offer you can't resist :P It's currently Buy 2 get Limited Edition Glitter polish for FREE. I went down on Saturday, so the offer may still be on. I have an obscene amount of Barry M back at home in Manchester lol. One of my friends had the Pink Flamingo colour, normally I don't go for those bright pinks because they don't suit me that much, but I thought it was so nice and girly :) The Mushroom, I just had to have a nice brown :P plus it can go with nearly everything.



Left to Right : (305) Pink Flamingo, Limited Edition Glitter Polish, (310) Mushroom.

Hands : Mushroom.

Feet : Pink Flamingo and Glitter Polish over the top.

Remember to use base & top coats ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment