Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

Wednesday Wonderful




Wednesday Wonderful

Hey followers and new followers, welcome to my Wednesday Wonderful post. This is my wish list that I'll be posting up each week. I'm ever so sorry for the late evening post tonight, I had my phone stolen last night so it's been a bit hectic and emotional today.

Anyway, can only get better I suppose. This is my post from this weeks MUST HAVES. I seriously want a pair of roller skates since I watched Whip It. Found this cute little bag from UO which is great for this summers festivals or having a evening out with the friends. Adore the shoes, found them in the new COMPANY high-street edit magazine from BOOHOO. Get these cute pom pom clips as well, great with little hair up-dos or maybe to add some character to a blazer.

CHECK THEM ALL OUT HERE

1. Roller Skates//£80-£100 - Amazon

2. Tassel Bag//£35 - Urban Outfitters

3. Pom Pom Clip//$15 - Ban.do

4. Dress//£7.99 - H&M

5. Wedges//£30 - BOOHOO


3 comments:

  1. Love the wedges! So cute!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are stunning :) definitely my favourite.

      Delete
  2. Aw thank you very much, that's great that you think that.
    Hope you follow more of my posts.

    ReplyDelete